Friday, October 10, 2008

Naturally ...!!!!


        I don't know why, but today morning my eyes opened earlier than usual time. I looked at my mobile, time was '6:24', I was feeling fresh. I stood up and suddenly I heard nice chirping sound of some bird outside my window. I felt delighted. Last couple of weeks were very hectic and unknowingly due to that busy schedule, I almost stopped hearing all these voices, all these sounds. Sometimes you become so busy that you never realise these sounds are ringing just besides you until some day you get moment of relaxation and you realise their existence.  I got freshed up and had bath in nice chilling water ...ahhaaa... then I got dressed up and took my cycle towards my department road. A cool breeze flowed through my arms and I felt like I got the wings....I felt like I should stop and feel that air....feel the freshness till it gets inside my lungs...my heart...in my mind...

         Everyday I run towards different different technologies, different different modes of comfort, but truely there is nothing compared to natural comfort. In all these modern ways of comforting, we seek natural touch. No matter how long you sit in the A.C. room but there is no comparision with the sea wind, or nice cool natural breeze you feel. As this breeze passes near your body, if you give just a moment to feel it...a moment to let that breeze disolve in you.....it will take away all your fatigue with itself... You just have to give the little attention towards it. We paint our walls with various shades of colors, but when you look at the sky, clouds....or may be the greenary just after the rain, the joy, the peace you feel looking at those is amazing. You can never achive it with any of your artifical things. Same is the case with natural sounds, the softness of lushy green grass...All we can do is try to imitate all these natural things with our technology. I ask why? ...Why do you need to re-create something which is freely available... Just becuase you don't have time to feel that natural beauty.

     If you stop running and spare some time with nature then you won't be needing any artifical way of comforting yourself because nature is the biggest psychiatrist of all. You hear all those unheard daily noises, see all those unseen scences, and feel all those un-noticed moments then half of your worries, half of your tensions will go away like magic. Just Naturally...!!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice article...and NATURALLY true...

Unknown said...

No time to stand and stare

Anonymous said...

Wait for one sem.. and then u will realize all the natural hot breeze

Anonymous said...

hey.. nice article..

runita said...

very cool harshu.keep it up.