Friday, October 12, 2007

Sup-plantation !

Before you start wondering if you landed up elsewhere..Stop!
My life has changed a lot since last year, so my blog also need sup-plantation. It has been long time I haven't written anything neither on my blog nor in my poetry additions. So this is just warm-up element after long gap.
Changing :-
  • Light, joyful yellow replaced with dull, pointless black as a colorless dark life.
  • Dusky green with little hopes has taken place of enlightening brown.
  • The first most happy thing seen on this page is the title....return to my childhood , reverting changes back to my older days and just to forget the hard time faced in last couple of years.
Still, offering same refreshing smile to everyone without expecting anything from anyone in return. Because no matter how little your expectation is, it stays in your mind. Its like breath you take. When you take it...its cooler...it comes inside you...fill up your lungs..body...touches your hart..pump it...but when the work is done...heart throws away that breath...and it becomes hot...helpless and had to leave you...

I am just hoping to add up few light and colors to dull, dark life. Because hope is the golden line between clouds of hard time and distress...I know, I just have to wait till bright time spreads over the sky...

No comments: