Sunday, April 29, 2007

Just Another Evening !

::: Just another evening ::::

As Sun goes down...
breeze starts to flow...
I sit beside my window...
to watch beautiful show...

lookin thru that square...
I don't care...
I feel notihng...
jus' the cushy air...

wind is crazy...
and so my mind...
thoughts now run...
which I can not bind...

just another evening...
but also the blessing...
I came out of that world...
which was so boring...

Is that a heaven...
or just my dream...
everyone is around...
but I want to scream...

Now stop the clock...
bring moment to lock...
I feel empty...
have nothing to talk...

------- Harshal Patil


3 comments:

Tejas Kulkarni said...

Brilliant!

Nilesh said...

just amazing!!!! it has that mysterious touch...both emotions and time flows simultaneously!!!

Prasad Dudhgaonkar said...

Good attempt...

But why do you suddenly say "came out of that world...
which was so boring..." when you sat by window to watch beautiful show?