Saturday, November 17, 2007

Good Morning !!!


A hazy morning ....
The spade shape oars dipping into the clear water making delighting sound ... dip ... dipp ... dipppp .... listen to it for few minutes ......
A beautiful lake in middle of a valley with snow peak mountain range and green green pine trees on their borders ......
Greenery everywhere with white toppings and little bit brown-black rocks peeking through it to catch sight of sun ......
Large tracts of lotus with perfectly formed pink flowers floating on lake water and a long flat-bottomed boat with canopy above (Shikara) is passing through it.....
Lying on soft rose bed ... silky touching ... red colored petals ......
Chilling breeze flowing across the valley... giving a different pleasure ......
There is complete silence besides dipping sound of oars.....
A long ... wide ... lazy paradise ......
A pretty smiling face seen through partially closed eyes was trying to make mark inside me ......
I smiled back .....
shhh....hhhhh....hhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
complete silence for a moment .......

and then my cellphone rings ... bringing me to reality .... I saw Happy Diwali message on screen... "DIWALI means LIGHT, means ENERGY, means ENTHUSIASM means MOMENTUM means SPEED means PROGRESS means SUCCESS !!! Wish U a gr8 SUCCESS on dis DIWALI" ....
No wonder...it was a pleasant morning gift... Though there was dim LIGHT ... It brought ENERGY in me ... gave me ENTHUSIASM ... filled me with MOMENTUM to start a new day ... with SPEED marching to PROGRESS ... seeking for SUCCESS .....
I wish I could be there .......

2 comments:

Nimit Jain said...

Hmmm... very well written...description is awesome ! and since sometime back I watched Saawariya and being a big fan of SLB I cud somehow related it to the sets of his movie :)

btw Happy Diwali... Diwali means

Dard-e-disco
om shantI om
saaWariya
jAb we met
aaja nachLe
no smokIng

keep rocking...

Cheers !!!
Nimit

Anonymous said...

Things like this do happen.
We have to live in Material world though we happen to belong to Emotional world or say Dreamland.

May All ur beautiful dreams come true :)